IBM Job Openings for Graduates. The Candidates who are interested to get job in IBM can apply. Selected candidates will be assigned as QA Developer Positions in Bangalore Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before applying IBM.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Telegram Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
|Company Name||IBM India|
|Experience||Fresher / Experience|
|Job Role||QA Developer|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Job Description :
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Looking for a talented, passionate and experienced QA engineer to join our product development team and help the verification of Cloud Brokerage product that powers Hybrid Cloud solutions for enterprises, on a platform that integrates public and private cloud services.
You are work with a dynamic and independent team of engineers and other functions such as Architecture, QA, Product Management and Delivery to design and develop advanced capabilities applying cutting edge technologies. You will work in a fast paced Agile environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules for very big customers. Your success will be characterized by the quality of your contributions, the impact you make through technical expertise and innovation and the increased satisfaction you deliver to our clients. You should be passionate about technology, a team player, and self-driven.
- Collaborate with product managers and business analysts for understanding, refining and estimating the QA requirements of the system captured in user stories
- Design the functional test cases after having complete understanding of the user stories
Execute the test cases and log the defect in the Jira
- Perform automated and manual tests of the user stories, interpret results and de-bug.
- Collaborate with all the team members by using an agile process with related practices and tools.
- An intent to drive and own QA deliverable
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3-8 years of experience as a QA engineer in web based applications
- 2 years of relevant experience in developing automation script using Python
- Solid experience in developing automation script using Selenium Protractor
- Proven verbal and written communication skills, especially for technical communication;
Experience with various development tools: IDEs, version control and others on Mac, Linux or Windows platforms;
- Experience with methodologies for software development and delivery like Agile, Scrum, Kanban and similar;
- Ability to coordinate the testing activities and be a good team player with positive attitude personally/professionally
- Demonstrate ownership attitude and be flexible and ready to take up any kind of task.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Working knowledge of cloud provider like AWS, Azure and/or Softlayer;
- Hands-on experience in performance testing tool like Jmeter
- Solid understanding of project management tool like Jira
- Working knowledge of CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Passion for continuous improvement in both technology and process, proven problem solving skills, quick learner, attention to details
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Link for QA Developer Jobs in IBM
About Company : IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :