IBPS Clerk Recruitment – Released advertisement for the post of Clerk Posts For 12000+ vacancies.Candidates with minimum Graduate / Degree qualification can apply for this position from 17.09.2019.Online application link closes on 09.10.2019.
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 for 12000+ Vacancies
|Name Of Post||No.Of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|Clerk Posts||12000+||20 – 28 Years||Check Notification|
Qualification: Candidate should be
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online. Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Age Limit : Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1991 and not later than 01.09.1999 (both dates inclusive)
Application Fee : Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019 (Online payment), both dates
inclusive, shall be as follows
– Rs. 100/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
– Rs. 600 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
Selection Process : Selection will be based On Online Test Preliminary and mains exam
Important Dates :
On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates : 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019
Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019
Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training : November 2019
Conduct of Pre-Exam Training : 25.11.2019 to 30.11.2019
Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary : November 2019
Online Examination – Preliminary : 07.12.2019, 08.12.2019,14.12.2019 & 21.12.2019
Result of Online exam – Preliminary : December 2019/ January 2020
Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main : January 2020
Online Examination – Main : 19.01.2020
Provisional Allotment : April 2020
How To Apply For IBPS Clerk Recruitment :Eligible applicants are require to apply through Official Website and fill all respect details of application, Attach scanned copies of latest passport size photograph and signatures be uploaded along with the application form.and registered on before 09.10.2019.
★ ★ Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs★ ★
★ ★ Upcoming Bank Jobs in India★ ★