InTarvo Technologies Walk in Interviews – Conducting On 08th Aug – 31st Aug 2019. The Candidates who are interested to get job in InTarvo Technologies can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Customer Support Associate in Noida Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending InTarvo Technologies Walk-in Interviews. Also, attend the walk-in as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
Job Details – InTarvo Technologies Walk-in Interviews
|Company Name||InTarvo Technologies|
|Experience||0 – 1 yrs|
|Job Role||Customer Support Associate|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Salary||Rs: 1,00,000 – 1,50,000 P.A.|
- Attending training sessions to grow knowledge of product and to develop customer service skills.
- Resolving phone, walk-in, mail, fax, and email customer inquiries.
- Processing and logging incoming calls into CRM system.
- Identifying customer needs.
- Forwarding and escalating inquiries to relevant individuals and departments.
- Contacting customers to give them accurate feedback on the progress of their inquiries.
- Providing outstanding customer service.
- Updating customer information as required.
- Maintaining confidentiality of information.
- Performing other duties as the need arises.
The candidate should carry below mentioned documents in Original:
- 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post-Graduation (Mark Sheet and Certificate). Provisional Degree Certificate.
- 2 Color Passport Size Photographs.
- ID Proof Pan Card, Driving License, Voters ID, and Passport. AADHAAR CARD-Mandatory.
Walkin Date: 08th Aug – 31st Aug 2019
Walkin Time : 10:00 AM
inTarvo Technologies pvt. Ltd,
Regency Tower, C – 69,
Sector – 58, Noida – 201301.
Company: inTarvo has developed the expertise, processes and people required to efficiently manage Technology Assets for companies across India covering every stage of the asset lifecycle from acquisition to eventual disposal. InTarvo takes prides in its “high touch and deep engagement” model to ensure timely and impeccable results translating into customer value. Our strong leadership team provides strategic direction to the company, and is responsible for managing the day to day operations efficiently ensuring quality and on time delivery of services to the existing large client base and at the same time growing new business relationships with new clients.
★ ★ Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs★ ★
★ ★ Upcoming Bank Jobs in India★ ★