1. Interviews for selection of Panel for the post of Site Supervisor/Civil on contract basis are scheduled to be held at Corporate Office of IRCON at C-4, District Centre, Saket New Delhi–110 017. Candidates are requested to adhere the instructions given below and report for interview at 09.00 AM on the date mentioned against the name of individual.
The schedule for interview is given in the table below:
|Post & Advt. No.||Time and
|Venue for interviews||Remarks|
Advt. No. C15/2019
Ircon International Limited,
C-4 District Centre,
New Delhi – 110 017
|List of Shortlisted
with date of
interview is given at
2. As per Clause A-2 of the aforesaid advertisement “Candidates have been shortlisted on the merit of percentage of marks secured in degree as per MEQ prescribed”
For Latest Govt Jobs updates join with us in Telegram group : Click Here
3 Cut off percentage of Marks for shortlisted candidates are as under: UR = 83.00 %
4. Candidature of Shortlisted candidates is purely provisional subject to subsequent verification of original documents and also fulfilling the eligibility conditions as advertised.
5. All shortlisted candidates as per the Annexure-I (below) are requested to bring the following original testimonials, along with a set of self-attested photocopy for document verification as per the schedule.
(i) Print out of Application submitted
(ii) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof),
(iii) Degree/Diploma and Mark sheets of all the semester of Minimum Education Qualification (MEQ) prescribed in the Advt.
(iv) Certificates in proof of experience as applicable, clearly projecting the requisite experience indicating the length and nature of experience and work done, as per eligibility
conditions/criteria. Certificate/proof submitted in support of experience should clearly mention the date of joining & relieving. Offer letter alone will not be considered as proof of experience, the candidate should submit acceptable proof of joining & relieving.
(v) Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Other Backward Classes, EWS, where applicable in prescribed format as per Government of India’s guidelines.
(vi) If the candidate belongs to OBC, a caste certificate issued in the current financial year only by a competent authority as applicable for appointment to the services in Govt. Of India. Please note that an OBC certificate issued in the current financial year only can be accepted as a current proof of your not belonging to “creamy layer” in the OBC.
(vii) Applicants working in Govt./PSUs may note that they have to produce NOC at the time of interview and resign from their parent organization before joining.
(viii) One Photo-identity-card like Aadhaar Card, Driving-license, Passport or any other valid document with you for identification
6. Candidates, who have been awarded CGPA/OGPA/DGPA in place of marks in degree, should submit proof of conversion factor as applicable to percentage as prescribed by the University/Institute.
7. Failure to adhere to above may lead to cancellation of the candidature. The interview of such candidates may be held at discretion of Ircon management. No claim whatsoever in case of cancellation of candidature/non-interview (due to non-adherence as mentioned above) shall be entertained.
For Official Notification link : Click Here
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :