Isolve Technologies Interviews for Graduates. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Isolve Technologies can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Software Developer Positions in Chennai Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Isolve Technologies Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
Isolve Technologies Walkin Interviews for Software Developer Positions in Chennai @Walkin Drive,Software
|Company Name||Isolve Technologies Private Limited|
|Job Role||.Net Developer|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
Company Profile : It has been a decade of endless innovation.
Having started as a humble image processing company whose inception happened across a coffee table, today iSolve Technologies caters to the global digital network and is the growth partner of companies in more than ten countries.
We work with some of the best companies in the publishing, media monitoring, scanning, document management, telecom, software development and BFSI sectors. A dedicated team of 500+ employees work around the clock to deliver promised outcomes to our loyal customers. With state of the art infrastructure, an excellent team of world class professionals and an in-house IT and development team, iSolve is completely self-sufficient and is extremely flexible to customer’s requirements. From content digitization to distribution across multiple channels, we have a solution for you.
Job Description :
- Responsible for working with these technologies: Dot net (Web developer) Framework 3.5 +, Web service, API, MVC, Angular JS, Bootstrap.
- Database: MS SQL server 2008 + , Oracle (optional), Mysql (Optional).
- Experience/Knowledge in C#, WPF, MVVM, SQL Database – added advantage.
- Passion to work in Graphics and Engineering related development – added advantage.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Logical reasoning.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-solving capabilities: challenges faced in projects and how they were solved.
Walkin Date : 17th to 31st March 2020 (Sunday Holiday)
Walkin Time : 10:00 AM onwards
Walkin Address :
iSolve Technologies Private Limited,
No. 16/34, Devanathan Street,
Mandaveli, Chennai – 600028.
Contact Details :
Sai Sarani / Dhivya
8939832425 / 8939811425
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :