JKB Housing Walkin Interviews For Freshers & Experience Candidates. The Candidates who are interested to get job in JKB Housing can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Sales Coordinator Positions in Chennai Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending JKB Housing Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
JKB Housing Job Walkin Interviews for Sales Coordinator Positions in Chennai Location, Any Graduate can Apply
|Company Name||JKB Housing Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||1 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Sales Coordinator|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Sales, Retail, Business Development|
|Industry||Construction, Engineering, Cement, Metals|
Company Profile : JKB has executed over 150+ projects; 500+ happy families, the biggest milestone in our journey so far is positioning ourselves as one of the finest builders in Chennai. The Entire JKB Team as committed to serving our highest quality service by the adoption of Total Quality Systems and our goal is to satisfy our customers’’ needs, through timely delivery, the Best value of service efficient and courteous service with superior quality. We have a team of trained professionals who ensure each and every construction of ours features the best of craftsmanship & cutting edge design. We design flats that cater to your requirements and expectations. In this challenging and highly competitive environment, JKB assures the finest quality to conscious home buyers and ensures that their hard-earned money will always get them the best value. Our journey to the future is marked with immense progress and we welcome you to be part of our growth and prosperity. Talk to us and we will help you make your dreams of owning magnificent flats, in Chennai a reality.
Job Description :
- Understand the market in which the company operates and contact/arrange meetings with potential clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Manage direct sales, channel sales, HNI clients, Corporates, etc
- Support peer teams for effective deal closure, ensuring required documents (legal agreements, billing, credit, etc.) are in place and monitoring collections for designated accounts
- Coordinate with various departments (Customer Care, Sales Peer Teams, etc.) to ensure exceptional customer service
- Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates and terms
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents, and disbursement of funds.
- DSR to be prepared and mail it to the reporting manager daily.
- Plan corporate events & activity; identify & develop a network of channel partners to foster sales and deeper penetration & reach in the market.
- Identify, approach, and negotiate new individual and corporate business opportunities with current & potential clients in a systematic & professional manner.
- Actively follow through on potential customers based on their specific requirements.
- Possess in-depth product knowledge (and micro information at the project level) and communicates the same effectively to prospects.
- In collaboration with the Team Lead, meet with prospects, organize and conduct site visits and strive to establish a strong client relationship with an aim to convert from proposal to definite status
- Play a key role during various stages of customer engagement till delivery and provide support for query resolution
- Offer training for presentations, client meetings, and another important assembling within the industry.
- Keep abreast with relevant competitor details including price movements, construction activity, key trends, and market dynamics
- Network effectively with peer teams and industry contacts to stay updated on key trends, developments, market dynamics, and potential business opportunities. Liaison with various departments to get deeper product knowledge.
- Administer and develop sales & marketing database as per the requirement.
- Work towards building the overall strength and performance of the sales and marketing team and company.
Qualifications required: Any Degree
The ability to sell
The ability to handle customers efficiently
Possess excellent communication skills and Good command on the English Language
Having a high degree of self – motivation and ambition
Capability to grow in a competitive environment
Walkin Date : 12th to 21st August 2020.
Walkin Time : 10:30 AM to 1:00 PM
JKB Housing Pvt Ltd
4/5, 2nd Main Road SVS Nagar,
Contact Person : Priyanka ( 09941910032 )
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :