Lion Rubber Industries Walkin Interviews. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Lion Rubber Industries can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Sales Coordinator Positions in Mumbai Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Lion Rubber Industries Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
|Company Name||Lion Rubber Industries Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||5 – 10 Years|
|Job Role||Sales Coordinator|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Sales, Retail, Business Development|
|Industry||Chemicals, PetroChemical, Plastic, Rubber|
About Company : Lion Rubber Industries Pvt Ltd is an experienced company successfully catering the hi-tech Rubber Products requirements by the Maritime Industry, Hydropower Industry and Construction Industry.
Lion Rubber Industries Pvt. Ltd., is a manufacturer of heavy duty Marine Rubber Fenders like Cylindrical Fenders, D type Fenders, Square Fenders, Rectangular Fenders, W Fenders, Key Hole Fenders, Wing Fenders, Delta Fenders etc. for Tugs, up to 90 Ton Bollard Pull and above, OSVS, AHTS, MSVS, PSV’S etc. Also Fenders for Boats, Barges, Jetty, Marina, Jack Up Rigs / Platforms can be catered, as per customised formats. These Fenders are sold under the brand name of Lion Fenders.
Job Description :
01. Primarily assists the sales team, focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation
02. Preparing Quotations, Performa Invoices, Work Order etc, any other Sales related documents for Sales team.
03. Work closely with the Sales team to assess the progress of the department
04. Answers in time to time to management for the project
05. To execute the project with coordination of team
06. Submit Detailed Sales report ( as per format ) to Sales Head on 1st of every month
07. Updating customer database & offer sent, in master sheet
08. Monthly updating of Sales target list & work order statement
09. Payments received have to be informed to Accounts Department immediately and to avoid any suspense account
10. Maintaining stock of finished products like D150, D200, Bumper, excess production stock, pneumatic fender stock etc as per management requirements.
11. Preparing necessary documents for Vendor Registration , Govt Registration , renewal of Sales related registration ( NSIC , ISO etc) & tendering if any
12. Keeping necessary documents for submission up to date and in case of renewal, preparing documentation and submission of the same well in advance / before renewal date and keep record of such renewals
13. To call for C Forms & other Govt Forms, if reqd.
14. Rigorous Co-ordination with Production Dept. at factory and execute on or before time deliveries
15. Co-ordination with Logistics / Export team during Dispatch of materials
16. After Deliveries the Bills / docs to be couriered to the customers, and keep a track of the same
17. Making excel sheet for keeping records of past, current projects, as to keep in continuous touch with the Production Dept and Customer for timely delivery execution
18. Filing, scanning and keeping up to date sales & tender records.
19. To strive to keep office & work desks organized and keep all papers in drawers and under wraps / confidential or filing
20. Complete back office support to Sales Team / SNG if required
21. Keeping record of payment schedules after receipt of order and after supply
22. Keeping track of courier documents / courier dispatch & documentation
23. Any other tasks as directed by the management.esponsibilities
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 1st to 7th September 2020.
Walkin Time : 11.00 AM to 4:30 PM
Lion Rubber Industries Pvt Ltd
Plot No. 49, Survey No. 66/1, Sativali road,
Waliv Phata, Near Sharp Industries,
Vasai (E),MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India.
Contact Person : Deepak Roy ( 9820160065 )
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :