Max Healthcare Walkin Interviews For Freshers & Experience Candidates. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Max Healthcare can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Anaesthetist Positions in Dehradun Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Max Healthcare Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Telegram Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
|Company Name||Max Healthcare Institute Ltd Dehradun|
|Experience||3 – 8 Years|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology|
|Salary||₹ 1,25,000 – 1,75,000 P.A|
|Industry||Medical, Healthcare, Hospitals|
Company Profile : We are one of India’s leading providers of comprehensive, seamless and integrated world class healthcare services. With a network of 14 hospitals, we offer treatment across all 29 specialties. We have 2300+ leading doctors with international level expertise who are committed to provide highest standards of medical excellence at a fraction of international costs. Our NABH and ISO accredited hospitals offer best in class services to our patients. We understand seeking medical treatment outside your home can be physically and mentally difficult. So at Max, we are eager to get you home!
Job Description :
- To effectively interface with patients, technicians, nursing staff and service users area heads.
- To demonstrate effective application of administrative, technical & professional knowledge in scheduling cases and optimizing capacity utilization of OT.
- To ensure pre, INTRA and post operative care of all the cases done in OT.
- To be available for emergency calls of the O.T. & the I.C.U
- To supervise all medical, nursing/ para-medical & non medical staff in O.T to maintain high standards.
- To actively participate in CME and Journal clubs & conferences.
- To co-ordinate on matters relating to Provision of infrastructure and maintenance support, selection of medical consumables and equipment to be procured
- To facilitate teaching and training programs of O.T. Nurses, Technicians, I.C.U staff.
To optimize capacity utilization of OT, revenue generation, planning & deployment of resources.
- To be well groomed, punctual & adhere to company policies and practices.
- To have complete orientation of QMS and EMS system of Hospital.
- To have complete Awareness about Disaster Management Programme (DMP) of the hospital.
- To Comply with the service quality Process, environmental & occupational issues & policies of the respective area
- To Comply with patient safety policy
- To ensure safe utilization of equipments and proper waste disposal system.
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate must be MD Anaesthesia / DNB Anaesthesia.
Candidate should be interested in General Anaesthesia.
Candidate must be having experience of at least 3-8 Yrs.
Perks and Benefits
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 27th August to 5th September 2020.
Walkin Time : 11:00 AM to 3.30 PM
Max Superspeciality Hospital,
Malsi, Mussorrie Diversion,
Contact Person : Neha Bhatnagar ( 7310800356 )
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :