Microland Limited Walkin Interviews – Conducting On 29th July – 2nd August 2019. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Microland Limited can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Quality Assurance Position in Bengaluru Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Microland Limited Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
Job Details – Microland Limited Walkin Interview
|Company Name||Microland Limited|
|Experience||1 – 4 Years|
|Job Role||Quality Assurance|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||IT Hardware , Technical Support , Telecom Engineering|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Industry||IT-Hardware & Networking|
Job Description :
- understand the concepts of Six Sigma.
- execute project under the mentorship of a Black Belt.
- derive inference as per data analysis and provide suggestions for performance improvements.
- conceptualize and deliver adhoc report requirement as per business needs.
- recommend and drive automation opportunities for reporting.
Behavioral Description :
- Can mobilize the team for small level changes in terms of policies, process, goals etc.
- Prepares team members for higher roles by training, mentoring and coaching. Makes timely decisions after taking a fair and balanced view of the options available. Leads by example and is able to recognize and reward team. Influences and Empowers team members & provides opportunities for team to excel. Collaborates across teams and is able to effectively present, and influence peers/ other teams, customers in an effective manner.
- Delivers information effectively in a variety of formats including email, analytical reports, and decision documents. Understand the views of others. Can communicate assertively and give bad news.
- Establishes priorities that address the details and timelines needed to achieve the intended results;Is flexible and utilizes resources. communicates bad news, surprises early.
- Able to identify critical path and plan for meeting the same.
- Understands customer needs and displays commitment towards meeting them. Demonstrates customer focus by seeking out, understanding, and responding to the needs of both internal and external customers. Has sound understanding of the customer”s business and can communicate suggestions to the customer. Understands business impact of process to customer. Responds to customers” needs, questions and concerns in an accurate, effective, and timely manner. Effectively and professionally works with upset customers, solving their problems.
- Manages project plans to ensure the timely delivery of outcome; Shows persistence in overcoming obstacles; Sets daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual goals, creating specific plans to meet them; Evaluates positive and negative alternatives within time and resource constraints;
- Interacts with team members; Responds in a timely manner and cooperates with other members to achieve the workgroup”s goals;. Assists team members in activities when necessary. Demonstrates collaboration by sharing necessary information. Recognizes the achievements of others in the team.
- Should be flexible to work in rotational shift, night shift and staggered week offs.
- Notice period : Immediate joiners only..
- Change Leadership
- People Leadership
- Planning & Organizing
- Customer & Business orientation
- Result orientation & accountability
- Team working
Walkin Date: 29th July – 2nd August 2019
Walkin Time : 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM
RMZ Ecospace, 1B, Outer Ring Road,
Bellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103.
Company Profile : Microland is India’s first Hybrid IT Infrastructure Services Provider and a trusted partner to enterprises in their IT-as-a-Service journey. Headquartered in Bangalore, India, Microland has over 3,700 professionals across its offices in India, North America, Europe and Middle East. Microland enables global enterprises to become more agile and innovative through a comprehensive portfolio of services that addresses Hybrid IT Transformation, Workspace Transformation, Service Transformation and end-to-end IT Infrastructure Management. Microland leverages analytics, automation and assurance to deliver reduced TCO, greater IT-Business Alignment and higher SLAs for its customers, through a unique IP built into its service delivery platform.
★ ★ Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs★ ★
★ ★ Upcoming Bank Jobs in India★ ★
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :