OX SoftwareS Walkin Interviews. The Candidates who are interested to get job in OX SoftwareS can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Business Analyst Positions in Chennai Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending OX SoftwareS Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Telegram Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
|Company Name||OX SoftwareS Private Limited|
|Experience||2 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Business Analyst|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
About Company : OX SoftwareS was founded in 2015 as an eCommerce development company. We develop and implement tailor-made solutions to meet our clients business needs. Our purpose is to help merchants to start and grow their online businesses.
Our work doesn’t stop with the launch of the website. We keep our clients close and strive to establish long-term relationships by helping them to achieve their goals in every business aspect.
Job Description :
Roles and Responsibilities:
- End to End Account management of our existing customers.
- Understand the business needs and gather requirements from clients – Create direct channels of communication to software and application developers that get the job done without managerial interjection
- Need to coordinate with management and the IT team to further refine and develop solutions for these requirements.
- Successfully dealing with the different points of contact from the client and serving their requirements.
- Perform account management related duties and ensure that all client deadlines are met.
- Maintain regular communication with key accounts and annual correspondence with all customers
- Responsible for Service Delivery ensuring client retention and reference.
- Flawlessly execute end-to-end projects, liaising with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively keeps up to date on industry and customer-specific issues.
- Creating, supporting, and continuously improving reports and metrics that support the business operations
- Converting data into digestible business intelligence and actionable information
Solid work ethic, self-discipline, persistence, and ability to work independently.
- Should handle multiple tasks.
- Flexible to work
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a role requiring the application of analytic skills to integrate into a business analyst, data analyst, or statistical analysis role
- Strong Analytical skills have the ability to ask the right questions, analyze data, draws a conclusion by making appropriate assumptions
- Be self-driven, and show the ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete data.
- Solid communication skills and team player
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize workload
- Masters Degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, or Mathematics
Experience using very large datasets
- 3+ years prior experience in a BA role with a technology company
Salary is not a constraint for the right candidate.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 20th to 27th September 2020.
Walkin Time : 10:00 AM to 4.30 PM
Devapragasam Trade Centre,
No.15, Ground Floor, A Block Center,
Madura Garden, Poonamallee High Rd, Maduravoyal,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600095.
Contact Person : Seetha ( 8056293534 )
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :