POWERGRID Recruitment Notification for Company Secretary Professionals Posts. POWERGRID Recruitment Notification Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 5 Posts through Online & Offline mode. Candidates who are searching for latest Govt jobs in All India 2020 can use this opportunity.
PDTV Jobs – For Latest Govt Job Updates, Govt Notification Updates Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
POWERGRID Recruitment Notification for Company Secretary Professionals Posts
Name of Organization : POWERGRID
Post Name : Company Secretary Professionals
Total Posts : 5
Official Website : www.powergridindia.com
Application Fee :
Application fee (Non refundable Rs. 400/-):
Pay Scale :
Education Qualification :
Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
Essential Post Educational Qualification Experience :
At least 01 year in company secretariat of any unlisted / listed company
(internship / training shall not be counted as experience).
Area of experience :
Experience in secretarial matters like
> Drafting of agenda, minutes, official letter etc.,
> Conducting Board / Committees’ meetings, General Body
> Compliance with statutory requirements under Companies Act and
other statutory compliance thereof
Age Limit :
- Upper age limit : 29 Years as on 12.09.2020 (i.e. Date of Birth on or after 13.09.1991)
RELAXATIONS AND CONCESSIONS :
1. Reservation/Relaxation/ Concession to SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ EWS/ PWD etc. candidates
shall be as per Government of India directives.
2. Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
a) For OBC (NCL) candidates : 3 years
b) For PwD Candidates : As per Govt. of India directives
3. Relaxation/ Concession for J&K Domicile / Ex-Servicemen/ Victims of riots will be
subject to submission of Age relaxation cum Domicile certificate /Discharge certificate in
the prescribed format issued by a competent authority along with the application and at
time of interview, if called for.
4. Ex-Servicemen with a minimum of six month continuous service are allowed age
relaxation to the extent of the period spent in service plus three years subject to the
condition that the resultant age after deducting his period of service from his actual age
does not exceed the prescribed age limit by more than three years.
5. Relaxation / Concession for SC/ ST candidates (as may be applicable) will be subject
to submission of Caste certificate in the GOI prescribed format issued by a competent
authority alongwith the application and at time of interview, if called for.
6. Reservation/ Relaxation for OBC (NCL) will be subject to submission of a copy of OBC
(NCL) certificate alongwith NCL declaration in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India
for “Appointment to Posts under Govt. of India” from a competent authority alongwith the
application and at time of interview, if called for.
7. Relaxation / Concession for Persons with Disability are subject to submission of
Disability Certificate issued by a Government Medical Board in the format prescribed by
Govt. of India alongwith the application and at time of interview, if called for. Reservation
status is as indicated on Page-1 of this notification.
8. Categories / Sub-categories of PwD eligible shall be as under:
i. HI- Deaf & Hard of Hearing
ii. LD- One Leg (OL)/ Both Leg/ One Arm (OA)/ One Arm & One Leg.
Also includes Cerebral Palsy, Dwarfism, MD, Acid Attack victims and Leprosy
Cured persons with the above disabilities
iii. Blind, Low Vision
iv. Combinations of above identified subcategories as indicated above.
9. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant permanent disability shall only
be eligible for the relaxation/ concession benefit for PwD as may be applicable.
10. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/EWS categories can apply subject to meeting the general
standards of eligibility.
11. SC/ ST/PwD/ Ex-SM candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
Selection Process :
Selection will involve Interview only, of the eligible and shortlisted candidates. However,
the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards / criteria and
/ or to conduct a screening test, to restrict the number of candidates to be called for
Personal Interview, if so required.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 21-08-2020.
- Last Date to Apply Online : 12-09-2020
- Cutoff date for eligibility criteria :12-09-2020
How To Apply : Application window shall be open from 21.08.2020 to 12.09.2020. Interested eligible candidates are advised to log on to www.powergridindia.com -> Career Section ->Job opportunities and apply online.
Important Links :
Official Notification : Click Here
Apply Online Here : Click Here
For Login link : Click Here
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :