QA Infotech Walkin Interviews For Freshers & Experience Candidates. The Candidates who are interested to get job in QA Infotech can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Software Developer Positions in Noida Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending QA Infotech Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Telegram Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
|Company Name||QA Infotech Private Limited|
|Experience||2 – 4 Years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
Company Profile : Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational provider of information technology, networking technology solutions, Integrated Engineering Solutions and Business Process Outsourcing to various industry verticals and horizontals.
Job Description :
Roles and Responsibilities
Manual Testing Engineer :-
Minimum 2-4 years of experience in quality assurance for desktop applications, sharp eye for detail and critical thinking abilities.
• Ability to easily learn new technologies and good knowledge of software testing fundamentals.
• Good understanding of common testing methodologies and ability to apply them.
• Ability to understand and interpret product specifications, good problem solving and diagnostic skills, experience with troubleshooting.
• Relevant experience in working with web technologies, knowledge of scripting and programming languages, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Fluent in English both verbal and written. Working in a Scrum team or in an Agile environment
Desired Candidate Profile
– Must have good communication skills
– Bachelors in CS/IT
– Willing to work from office.
– Located in Noida or Indirapuram.
– Must have arogyasetu app.
Please register yourself through the below link to attend the drive – WE WILL NOT CONSIDER THE CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT REGISTERED –
Reporting time – 9:00 AM
Walkin Date : 26th September 2020.
Walkin Time : 9:00 AM to 10.00 AM
A- 8, Sec – 68, Noida.
Contact Person : Ruby Diwakar
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :