Radical Minds Direct Walkin Interviews.The Candidates who are interested to get job in Radical Minds can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Technical/Prcoess Trainer Positions in Gurgaon Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Radical Minds Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
Radical Minds Technologies Walkin Interviews for Technical Support Associate Positions in Pune @Any Graduates
|Company Name||Radical Minds Technologies Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||Any Graduate,Post Graduate|
|Experience||1 – 4 Years|
|Job Role||Technical/Process Trainer|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Company Profile : We would like to introduce The Radical Minds Technologies; our group of companies is a leading provider of consulting, outsourcing and staffing services to Fortune 500 and mid-market clients. A workforce of expert professionals (worldwide) is constantly endeavoring to add value to clients worldwide.
Our India BPO operations run under the brand name Radical Minds Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading call center in the field of travel, hospitality, food/Logistics; BFSI with a total employee strength of 5500+ today growing rapidly to be over 7000 employees in the next 9-12 months (Gurgaon, New Delhi, Bangalore, and Mumbai), primarily headquartered at Gurgaon. Another new facility, In North Zone (Noida/Dehradun) coming up soon.
Job Description :
We have urgent opening of Process Trainer for Travel process with the GDS Knowledge
- Own the training of process and product for new hires.
- Conduct interviews for potential candidates and assess train ability on communication skills.
- Drive qualitative performance effectiveness and superior customer experience of the Customer Connect Team through effectiveness of product/process knowledge.
- Conduct New Hire Training and Refresher training on the floor.
- Analyse customer survey results, formulate improvement initiatives and drive their implementation across aligned team/s
- Ensure successful execution of training needs including resource planning and measuring program training effectiveness
- Responsible for on-going classroom/ on-floor observations of focus groups, providing guidance, mentoring and support that focuses on performance improvement
- Monitor and ensure completion of daily training administrative work such as timekeeping, and other administrative tasks as required in a timely and accurate manner
- Conduct road shows, quizzes & activities to increase the cultural awareness & engagement activates.
- Scheduling training planner for BQ management and monitoring plan.
- Keep team motivated to perform on deliverable s and help them deal rejections.
- Assist/support team members with personal development planning
- Where required, support the management in conducting process related checks/audits.
- Aid other work units when required, particularly in the quality management.
- Identify ways to improve process/product skills of teams and action accordingly.
- Participate in company wide projects/assignments, which could include working on curriculum updates/revisions.
Required Candidate profile
- Minimum one year experience on papers as a Trainer.
- Should be trained on GDS.
- Should have travel experience.
- Should be flexible with 24 into 7.
Walkin Date : 17th to 23rd March 2020
Walkin Time : 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM
Walkin Address :
Udyog Vihar Phase 2
Radicalminds Pvt. Ltd
Contact Person : Meenakshi/ Shweta/ Nitika ( 9873069128 )
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :