Edureka Job Openings for Graduates. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Edureka can apply. Selected candidates will be assigned as Research Analyst Positions in Bangalore Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before applying Edureka.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Telegram Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
|Job Role||Research Analyst|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance|
Job Description :
Target Batch: 2018-2020
Internship Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 2.43 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
“Dream Big! There Are No Limitations To How Good You Can Become Or How High You Can Rise Except The Limits You Put On Yourself.” – Brian Tracy.
edureka! is an interactive, online learning platform. We offer live, instructor-led courses that cater mainly to working professionals who want to enhance their skills. Our customers say – that we truly meet their expectations…in fact we go beyond that…Exceptional Customer service, Awesome Learning Experience and Great Mentors.
Edureka presents a great “Work From Home” job opportunity to ‘freshers College students’ who are passionate about their career and are excited to become a successful Content Marketer. The career journey will start with a 6 months internship, which will further transition into full-time employment @edureka for the top performers.
– Understand the objectives, target audience, and develop simple, easy-to-understand, user friendly content(technical) while employing good search engine optimization (SEO) techniques
– Create technical content (Blogs, Presentations, Videos) on the technologies you are assigned
– Collaborate with SME/Technical experts and develop state of the art content, rewrite the existing content or edit and proofread content.
– Research/analyze and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms
– Create visual presentations that communicate complex concepts in a manner that appeals to a wide variety of audiences
– Keep a track of growth in the Courses from your content marketing efforts
– Requires freshers / bachelor’s degree 4th year students from an engineering institute in computer science/information science
– Excellent aptitude & reasoning skills.
– Preferred knowledge of the technologies like JAVA, Java EE / Python / Scala / Hadoop)
– Excellent programming skills.
– Preferable knowledge on Linux & Cloud (AWS)
– Passion to learn & explore new & emerging technologies.
Pre-requisites (must haves):
– Laptop or desktop, Mobile phone
– High speed Unlimited Broadband internet connection at home
– Understand 2020 Technology landscape
– Must commit to work minimum 40 hours per week
– Seeking a career within the sales field
– Maintaining work decorum, discipline as per edureka WFH guidelines
– Being available for communication throughout the day
– Insurance cover
– Provident fund
-Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Final selection @edureka for top candidates
– Assignment Test
– HR Rounds
Apply Mode : Online
About Company : Incepted in 2011, we are a team of committed, no-nonsense educators with a never-say-die attitude. We are the only ones who offer live online courses with 24×7 on-demand support for life. Over 400,000 students from 150 countries have attended our courses. We have the highest completion rate in the world.
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :