Rupeek Fintech Job Openings for Graduates. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Rupeek Fintech can apply. Selected candidates will be assigned as Tech Support Engineer Positions in Bangalore Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before applying Rupeek Fintech.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Telegram Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
|Company Name||Rupeek Fintech Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Tech Support Engineer|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Salary||2.5 – 3 LPA|
Job Description :
Target Batch: 2019-2020
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA – INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– A Technical support Engineer will help solve issues occurring in any product by understanding the problem and coordinating with different teams.
– Communicating effectively with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless transaction flow and completion within the target TAT and 100% process adherence.
– He or She will have to communicate effectively with the consumer in both understanding the issue and reverting to closure.
Skill Set Required:
– Interpersonal skills
– Strong communication skills
– Problem-solving skills
– Aptitude Test
– Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Apply Mode : Online
About Company : Rupeek is a Bengaluru based leading fintech start-up. Started as an asset-backed online lending platform, Rupeek is aiming to disrupt the traditional brick and mortar, lending models. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve cemented our position as the No.1 fintech startup in consumer lending space.
We are Series-B funded, backed by top-tier investors including Sequoia and Accel. We are using the scale of the web and advances in computing, big data, machine learning and mobile to bring transformative financial innovation to the market.
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :