The Nursing Training School of Burnpur Hospital in SAIL – ISP has got the affiliation both from West Bengal Nursing Council, Kolkata and Indian Nursing council, New Delhi (Institution Code: 3202003). Burnpur hospital is having capacity of 340 beds with all modern facilities like ICU, ICCU, ITU, Dialysis Unit, Modern OT, Surgery, Medicine, Public Health Department, Eye, ENT, Dental and OHSC. Apart from these, there are well equipped Biochemistry Laboratory, Non-invasive cardiac Lab., Physiotherapy, Blood Bank, etc.
The Nursing Training School and the Nurses Hostel are located in the same premises of Burnpur Hospital. The course is fully residential.
PDTV Jobs – For Latest Govt Job Updates, Govt Notification Updates Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
Course Details :
Course Name: Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM).
Duration: Duration 03 years including 06 months internship.
Diploma will be issued by West Bengal Nursing Council (WBNC) to students after
fulfilling the requirements and on successful completion of the training programme.
Eligibility Criteria :
1. Minimum education qualification is Higher Secondary Examination (10+2)
passed or passed equivalent examination in Science Stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English having 40%.
2. Minimum age for admission is 17 years and upper age limit is 27 years (as on 31st December in which year the admission is sought).
3. Students should be Medically fit (Physically and Mentally)
4. Candidate must be a Citizen of India and permanent resident of West Bengal
uninterruptedly for at least 05 years preceding the date of submission of application.
5. Only unmarried female candidates are eligible for the course.
Policies Regarding Admission :
1. Selection will be made strictly on the basis of marks obtained in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in HS examination. The aggregate marks of those four subjects should be at least 45% in case of General category and 40% in case of SC/ ST/ OBC.
2. For selection of SC, ST, OBC & EWS candidates, guidelines as per Principle Directives of reservation will be followed strictly.
3. APPLICATION & PROSPECTUS can be downloaded from SAIL website www.sail.co.in (THERE WILL BE NO-OVER-THE-COUNTER SALE OF THE APPLICATION FORM & PROSPECTUS). The filled up application
forms at the time of submission must be accompanied by following documents.
i) Mark sheet of Higher secondary (10+2) examination or equivalent
ii) Certificate of Madhyamik (10th) or equivalent as age proof.
iii) Original copy of residential certificate issued only by a Gazatted Govt. officer of the concerned district, where the candidate resides; Sabhadhipati of local Zilla Parishad/ Sabhapati of local Panchayat Samiti/ Prdhan of local Panchayat/ Mayor of local municipal
corporation/ Councilor of local Municipal Corporation/Chairman of local Municipality/ Local ward councilor/Local M.P/ local M.L.A mentioning that the candidate resides there permanently or for the period of last preceding five years till date.
iv) Candidate’s own caste certificate issued by the District Sub Divisional officer (SDO) of the sub Division concerned/ District Welfare officer, Kolkata (applicable only for SC/ST/OBC
v) EWS category has to submit the certificate from competent authority (Tahsildar and above).
vi) One recent self-signed passport size photographs to be affixed on the space provided at top right hand corner of the application form.
vii) DD / Receipt of application fee paid in case of debit card swipe.
viii) Incomplete application liable to be rejected.
ix) Application fee: – Non-refundable application fee of Rs.500.00 may be paid by Demand draft in favour of SAIL – ISP, Burnpur, payable at Burnpur or by debit card swipe at Burnpur Hospital PoS.
x) Application without DD towards application fee/fee receipt in case of debit card swipe will be summarily rejected.
Important Dates :
Application & Prospectus can be downloaded from website (www.sail.co.in) : 14.08.2020
Last date of receiving application form & fee by Speed Post : 10.09.2020 till 05pm
Display of Selected Candidates on Nursing Training School Notice Board : September 3rd week
Date of admission : 18.09.2020 onwards
Commencement of classes : 01.10.2020*
Filled in application form along with all documents to be sent to the following
address by speed post:-
Nursing Training School
Burnpur Hospital, SAIL – ISP
PO – Burnpur, Dist. – West Burdwan
State- W. B, Pin- 713325
Important Links :
For Official Notification Link : Click Here
For Apply Link : Click Here
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :