skycity hotels Walkin Interviews. The Candidates who are interested to get job in skycity hotels can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Chartered Accountant Positions in Gurgaon Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending skycity hotels Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Telegram Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
|Company Name||skycity hotels private limited|
|Experience||2 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Chartered Accountant|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit|
|Industry||Travel , Hotels , Restaurants , Airlines , Railways|
About Company : Skycity Gurgaon is renowned for having one of the most exclusive and luxurious hotel rooms in Gurgaon, honorably planned with innovative features using the latest technology.Our hotel room amenities were chosen intuitively for your complete comfort, functionality and relaxation. We have 55 rooms properties. Its four star hotel.
Job Description :
As a Charted Accountant , you’ll need to
Preparation of GST return like gst R3B ,gst R-1 , Preparation VAT return and filing Esi, Epf compliance .
Compliance of companies Act 2013, Tds returns, Tax Payment & compliances related to it.
Reconciliation of GST , Bank Reconciliation etc.
- manage financial systems and budgets
- undertake financial audits (an independent check of an organizations financial position)
provide financial advice
- liaise with clients (individuals or businesses) and provide financial information and advice
- review the company’s systems and analyze risk
- perform tests to check financial information and systems
- advise clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimize their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers
- maintain accounting records and prepare accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy)
- advise clients on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions (corporate finance)
- counsel clients on areas of business improvement, or dealing with insolvency
detect and prevent fraud (forensic accounting)
- manage junior colleagues
- liaise with internal and external auditors (where applicable) and deal with any financial irregularities as they arise
- produce reports and recommendations following internal audits or public-sector audits
prepare financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
- arrange financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting
advise on tax and treasury issuesRoles and Responsibilities
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 9th to 15th September 2020.
Walkin Time : 11:00 AM to 4.30 PM
1, old judicial complex,
civil line sector 15, Part 1 ,
Near MDLR Building , GURGAON, Haryana, India.
Contact Person : meenakshi ( 9711900835 )
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :