Soft Suave Technologies Walkin Interviews. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Soft Suave Technologies can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Full Stack Developer Positions in Bangalore Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Soft Suave Technologies Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Telegram Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
|Company Name||Soft Suave Technologies Private Limited|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Full Stack Developer|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Salary||₹ 3,00,000 P.A|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
About Company : Soft Suave is a fast growing Information Technology (IT) company headquartered in one of the largest technology-hubs in India Chennai with a sales office in Catonsville, MD United States. Soft Suave is specialized in providing end-to-end IT Services and Solutions to mid-market and Fortune-500 across the USA, UK, Australia, France, Denmark, Iceland, UAE, and India. We have a significant expertise and a best-in-class track record in creating and delivering high-value IT-enabled business solutions. We provide rapid and cost-effective Enterprise Solutions in several key areas including Web Application Development, Mobile Application Development, Cloud Computing and Legacy Modernization.
Job Description :
- Good knowledge in JAVA, Pyton, Node JS, C++
- Strong knowledge in OOPs concepts, J2EE, HTML, CSS, SQL
- Logical and analytical thinking towards the Java programming
- Should have designed at least one project module using object oriented analysis and design techniques
- Sound knowledge of modern software architecture and development techniques
- Should be a self initiator and interested in learning new technologies.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate framework, database, and programming technology.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
Maintain and modify projects; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Write quality and clean code using prescribed specifications.
- Evaluate the interrelationships between programs.
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies .
- Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
Levels of Interview:
- Level 1: Technical Aptitude test
- Level 2: written Programming Test
- Level 3: System Execution of Program
- Level 4: HR Interview
Those who have taken up the interview in last 3 months are not eligible to undergo interview again.
Perks and Benefits
Best In Industry
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 20th to 27th September 2020.
Walkin Time : 9:30 AM to 2.00 PM
Gayatri Tech Park 4th floor Plot No 183,
EPIP, Near iGate, KIADB Industrial Area,
Road, 1B, EPIP Zone Whitefield Rd, Kundalahalli,
Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066.
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :