SSC Recruitment – Released advertisement for the post of Sub Inspector (SI) For Various vacancies.Candidates with minimum Bachelors Degree qualification can apply for this position from 17.09.2019.Online application link closes on 16.10.2019.
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
SSC Recruitment For Sub Inspector (SI) Posts
|Name Of Post||No.Of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|Sub Inspector (SI) Posts||Various||20 – 25 Years||Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-|
Qualification: Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
Age Limit : Candidate agr should be between 20 to 25 years.The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through SSC official Notification 2019 for more reference
Pay Scale : The Candidate age should be
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs : The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “B” (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
- Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police : The post carries pay scale of Leve-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “C” (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF : The post carries pay scale of Level-5 (Rs.29,200-92,300) and is classified as Group “C” (Non-Gazetted).
Application Fee :
– Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
– Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa MasterCard, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branch by generating SBI Challan.
– Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
– Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 18-10-2019 (17:00). However, candidates who wish to make cash payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment at designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 19-10-2019 provided the challan has been generated by them before 18-10-2019 (17:00).
Selection Process : Selection will be done based on Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II & Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
Important Dates :
Submission of online applications: 17-09-2019 to 16-10-2019
Last date for receipt of applications: 16-10-2019 (17:00)
Last date for making online fee payment: 18-10-2019 (17:00)
Last date for generation of offline Challan: 18-10-2019 (17-00)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 19-10-2019
Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 11-12-2019 to 13-12-2019
Date of Paper-II: to be notified later
How To Apply For Bombay SSC Recruitment : Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website https://ssc.nic.in/ from 17-09-2019 to 16-10-2019. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online advertisement.
★ ★ Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs★ ★
★ ★ Upcoming Bank Jobs in India★ ★
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :