Outline India Job Openings for Graduates. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Outline India can apply. Selected candidates will be assigned as Stack Developer Positions in Gurgaon Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before applying Outline India.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Telegram Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
|Company Name||Outline India|
|Job Role||Full Stack Developer|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Salary||4 – 5 LPA|
Job Description :
Target Batch: 2018-2019
Salary: INR 4 LPA – INR 5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into functional architecture and
– software designs to solve customers use cases.
– Sprint planning and efficient delivery of products as per timelines.
– Drive technical excellence in architecture, design and API definition for internal and external use, using the latest Web/UI technologies.
– Lead implementation of engineering best practices, including Design and Code.
– Reviews, Unit Tests and identifies improvements on an on-going basis.
– Involved with recruitment, mentor team members and work with 3rd party solution providers.
– Work with product management, designers and fellow engineers on use cases, requirements and new features.
Skill Set Required:
– Bachelor, Masters or higher in Computer Science or Engineering.
– Knowledge in building SaaS applications and agile development.
– Prior Knowledge in Micro services architecture will be preferred.
– An understanding of cloud infrastructure, and previous experience with cloud & large scale platforms like AWS.
– An understanding of design consideration and design patterns in an adaptive and responsive user interface for Big Data & Analytics.
– Knowledge in web-based and mobile UI development.
– Expertise in database design principles, including hands-on knowledge of MySQL.
– Understanding of test driven development.
– Telephonic Round
– Technical Round
– HR Round
Apply Mode : Online
About Company : Outline India is a data-centered research organization that works to create social impact through the use of authentic and reliable primary data. Our work is geared towards evidence based policymaking. We engage in survey tool designing, cognitive testing/piloting of surveys, monitoring and evaluation and conducting impact assessment studies. Data collection, both qualitative and quantitative is at the core of what we do, together with providing research assistance across sectors.
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :