Stamp IT Robotai Solutions Walkin Interviews For Freshers & Experience Candidates. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Stamp IT Robotai Solutions can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Sales Coordinator Positions in Thane,Mumbai Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Stamp IT Robotai Solutions Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Telegram Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
|Company Name||Stamp IT Robotai Solutions Private Limited|
|Experience||1 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Thane , Mumbai|
|Job Role||Sales Coordinator|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Sales, Retail, Business Development|
|Salary||₹ 1,25,000 – 2,50,000 P.A|
|Industry||Industrial Products, Heavy Machinery|
Company Profile : Stamp’It is the first Indian manufacturer of pin marking machines. We specialize in giving all types of CNC marking solutions for permanent direct part marking on metal & non-metal components and tags. The machines & solutions mainly cater to the traceability requirements of the automotive and auto-ancillary, engineering, and aeronautical industries. Wherever there is a requirement of consistent marking & tracking with machines, Stamp IT provides the right solution.
Job Description :
- Must require excellent English communication skills in verbal & written.
- Send quotations, proforma invoices, commercial invoices, emails, and any other type of communication to the distributors and customers.
- To interact with distributors regularly and build up relationships with them through telephone, email, Skype, or Whatsapp communication.
- To be good at working with software like CorelDraw or PowerPoint.
- To keep on finding new ways of reaching out to customers around the globe across different markets like Europe, USA, etc.
- To enter company and product details in various online sales platforms and be proficient in using them for enhancing the sales or visibility of the company’s products and services.
- Be totally committed to interacting with sales leads and dealers.
- Follow up with dealers and customers for new orders on a regular basis
The sales coordinator have to ask dealers for their commitments to sale & the strategies that a dealer is going to use in order to achieve the sales.
- Keep track of payments with the dealers and accounts department to ensure faster dispatches.
- To verify received orders from dealers and customer for any discrepancies and conformance to our terms and conditions. In case of any problem, revert back and get them resolved as soon as possible.
- To raise internal order form or purchase indent for getting the machines manufactured for the orders from international clients and dealers.
- To interact with factory personnel to get the status of orders raised for international dealers.
- To ensure that no dispatch is done unless complete payment is received for that order.
- To interact with the accounts department, bank and any other authority for items like letter of credit for receiving payments, for certificates of origin, for inspection services and corresponding certificates required by any country etc.
- To communicate the status of dispatches with customers and dealers at regular intervals.
- To understand the urgencies of dispatches and communicate them to all respective departments including, accounts for accounting documents, factory for faster delivery, logistics for expediting paperwork and to ensure timely dispatches of the machines.
- To understand the product range as technically feasible as possible and be able to respond to customer queries on products.
- To prepare presentations for dealer communications regarding new features added by the R&D Department.
- To create decent content for monthly newsletters to be sent to dealers and customers alike.
- To ensure that all changes technical or commercial or anything else which affects sales or service of machines, which helps enhance the sales of machines, which helps dealers better understand the machines are communicated timely after getting them from relevant R&D department executives.
- To communicate any new requirements generated by the customers or dealers alike, which we currently do not offer, to the R&D department and keep track of the timeline for introducing those changes.
- To ask about exhibitions that the dealer is going to participate.
- To search for exhibitions in every country regarding the machine tools, fabrication industry & see to it that the dealer is made to participate in those exhibitions.
- To ask for resources that the dealer requires in order to ensure the promotion and sales of machines.
- Introducing the different machines to the distributor go on giving information about different features of each machine & see to it that a distributor gradually start selling the entire range of our machines.
- To monitor the holidays and vacations in India and communicate in advance with dealers and customers and ensure that their dispatches are not affected.
- To interact with the factory weekly and to have an idea of the stock level of finished machines to facilitate faster dispatches to the dealers.
- To help in preparations of material for international exhibitions and be involved in any other matter for the exhibitions.
- To arrange for posters, stickers, standees, catalogues, Visa documents, SIM Cards, air and train tickets etc. required by the sales personnel or CEO during their visits to dealers or customers or exhibitions.
- To report to the CEO on a daily basis regarding the status of dealer communications and any other matter of urgency.
- To consult the CEO in case of requirement of special discounts or promotions and take decisions only as per his advice.
- To ensure timely communication of any point with dealers and customers in case of information required from the CEO by follow up with the CEO and getting the data from him/her.
- To get the data of discussions or commitments given by the CEO or any other field sales executive during their visits to customers or dealers internationally.
- To establish systems for maintaining data of customer interactions and use them to ensure the least mistakes.
- In case of emergencies or unavailability of concerned people, take care of dispatch documentation as required by the freight forwarder.
- To keep in touch with freight forwarding companies for machine dispatches, to negotiate with them for better rates and keep on changing the companies in case of any rate discrepancies.
To get package dimensions and weights from the factory, get freight quotes from different companies, and ensure proper and lower freight quotes are included in the machine proforma invoices.
To have knowledge of different incoterms used in import-export trades and ensure no mistake is done in commitments with dealers or customers.
- To be responsible for ensuring the smooth working of sales coordination.
- To prepare training videos or presentations for maintenance communication or features communication, or doubts resolution if required for effective and faster communication.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 27th August to 5th September 2020.
Walkin Time : 9:30 AM to 5.30 PM
404, Bhoomi velocity,
Road number 23, Wagle estate,
Contact Person : Ranjana Gavit ( 7977938985 )
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :