Proficiency Training of Nurses at DSP Hospital Durgapur Steel Plant (DSP), a unit of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), a Maharatna Company, invites applications from interested and eligible qualified nurses for online interview to undertake the “Proficiency Training‟ in 600 bedded multi-speciality DSP hospital under M&HS department.
For more Govt job updates join with us : Click Here
I. No. of Proficiency Trainees: 82
II. UPPER AGE LIMIT (VALID AS ON CLOSING DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION) : 30 years
Relaxation in Upper age limit to 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC & ST candidates.
III. QUALIFICATION (VALID AS ON CLOSING DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION):
a) Pass in B.Sc. (Nursing) / Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery
b) Internship Certificate (if applicable)
c) Certificate of Registration
IV. DEPARTMENTS/ DISCIPLINES
ICU/NICU/BICU, Medicine, Surgery, Obs & Gyn, Paediatrics, Casualty, Orthopaedics, Chest & other associated areas.
V. DURATION :
18 (eighteen) months
VI. DAILY WORKING HOURS
8 hrs shift – One day off per week
VII. STIPEND :
Stipend per month Rs.8000/- plus
Knowledge Enhancement Allowance per month (Max upto Rs.7020/- linked to attendance as under)
|Monthly Attendance||Allowance Rate
(Total allowance payable = Rate * No. of available working days in a month)
|20 days or more||Rs.260/- per working day|
|15-19 days||Rs.130/- per working day|
|Less than 15 days||Nil|
Shared accommodation subject to availability
IX. MEDICAL FACILITY
For self at DSP Hospital only during training.
15 days Special Leave (Max. 10 days of leave may be granted in one spell)
(a) Candidates have to appear for online interview through CISCO Webex as per the schedule, which will be communicated to the candidates through email. For this purpose a link/user id & password will be provided to their registered e-mail id giving details of schedule of interview. Candidates are therefore, advised to check their emails frequently and make ready necessary arrangements prior to the schedule date & time of online interview.
(b) Selection for „Proficiency Training‟ will be done by judging their performance through online interview as well as marks obtained in the examination of B.Sc. (Nursing) / Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery course.
(c) All certificates & documents in support of eligibility will be verified with the original for the first time during document verification process prior to joining and if any candidate fails to produce the same, he/she will not be allowed to join. Therefore, candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility before appearing for the online interview.
(d) If the selected candidates are not in possession of the “Certificate of Registration” at the time of joining, they will have to deposit the same within three months from the date of their engagement as proficiency trainee nurses. Till such time, the engagement of the proficiency trainee nurses will be Provisional.
(e) „Proficiency Training‟ will start immediately after the selection of the candidates is completed and are issued offer of engagement as “Proficiency Trainee Nurse”.
(f) On completion of training in DSP for 18 months, a „Certificate of Proficiency„ will be issued by M&HS department to the successful candidates based on their satisfactory performance. The certificate will not be issued in cases of provisional engagement as mentioned at (XI)(d) above.
XII. HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible & interested candidates are required to send scanned copy (pdf file) of duly filled-in and signed application form (Annexure-A: Format of application) with recent identifiable colour photograph pasted on it along with self-attested following scanned documents to email@example.com from their own email (which will be used for all communication) latest by 26/09/2020. Candidates are advised to check their mail frequently, as communication with the candidates including schedule of interview etc. will be intimated through email.
|Enclo-I||Recent identifiable passport size colour photograph in .jpg or .jpeg file only of size 50 kb. Same
photograph should be affixed for the entire selection process whenever required.
|Enclo-II||Proof of Date of Birth (Class X pass certificate of recognized board/council &/ or Birth Certificate
issued by Registrar of Birth & Death). (PDF document)
|Enclo-III||Caste/category Certificate(PDF document)|
|Enclo-IV||Aadhar Card(PDF document)|
|Enclo-V||PAN Card (PDF document)|
|Enclo-V||EPIC/ Driving License(PDF document)|
|Enclo-VII||Pass Certificate(s) & Marksheets for educational qualification. (PDF document)|
|Enclo-VIII||Pass Certificate(s) & Marksheets (all years/semesters) for professional qualification – B.Sc. (Nursing)
/ Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery and Internship certificate, if applicable. (PDF document)
|Enclo-IX||Experience certificate(s), if any, showing relevant post qualification experience from the employer.|
|Enclo-X||State Nursing Council Registration certificate [in case of non-availability of the same, please refer to
clause (XI)(d)]. (PDF document)
|Enclo-XI||Internship Certificate (if applicable). (PDF document)|
|Annexure-B||Undertaking in non-judicial stamp paper (Rs.10/-) by the candidate. (PDF document)|
|Annexure-C||Scanned copy of candidate‟s own hand written content (PDF document)|
Imp: All Annexures & Enclosures to be sent in separate file with corresponding file name [e.g. Annexure-A (.pdf) should contain “filled-in & signed application”, Enclo-I(.jpg or .jpeg) should contain “recent identifiable passport size colour photograph”, Enclo-II (.pdf) should contain “Class X Pass Certificate &/or Birth registration certificate” and so on].
XIII. GENERAL CONDITIONS
(1) Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from an Institute recognized by State Govt. / Central Govt.
(2) The minimum age of engagement as “Proficiency Trainee Nurse” is 18 years.
(3) All certificates in respect eligibility criteria viz. requisite educational & professional qualification, experience, caste certificate, proof of date of birth etc. are to be valid on the closing date of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
(4) Candidates will have to attend the online interview at schedule date & time at their own cost and have to ensure the following during online interview –
i. Proper visibility and connectivity.
ii. Availability of all requisite original documents (Annexures & Enclosures – as sent through
email) and to be shown on demand.
Company will not be responsible for any issues regarding connectivity.
Presence of any other person in the interview room is strictly prohibited
(5) The engagement is purely for the purpose of “Proficiency Training‟ and will not entitle the trainee to stake a claim for appointment in Durgapur Steel Plant in any manner whatsoever.
(6) During the training period of 18 months, the trainees will be paid an honorarium consisting of Rs.8000/- as stipend and applicable Knowledge Enhancement Allowance linked to monthly attendance from the date of their admittance as detailed in point VII.
(7) DSP reserves the sole authority/ prerogative in the matter of admittance of “Proficiency Training” of nurses as per its rules and decision of DSP in this regard shall be firm & binding.
(8) DSP reserves the right to reject OR cancel the candidature OR the entire process including online interview or admit less than the no. of Proficiency Trainees indicated above, without assigning any reason thereof and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
(9) Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidature.
(10) Candidature of an applicant is liable to be rejected/ terminated at any stage of the selection process or after selection or admittance if, any information provided by the candidate is found to be false
found not to be in conformity with requisite eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement
Impersonation during selection process including online interview.
This may also invite legal action as deemed fit.
(11) The advertised numbers of Proficiency Trainee to be taken is tentative. Durgapur Steel Plant reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the Proficiency Trainee without assigning any reason whatsoever. Durgapur Steel Plant is not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential damages, if any, arising out of the aforesaid.
(12) Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Durgapur.
XIV. Schedule of online interview
To be intimated by mail in due course. For any query, contact 0343-2741107 during 10 AM to 5 PM (working days only)
Important Dates :
Last Date : 26-09-2020
Important Links :
For Official Notification link : Click Here
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :