TeamLease Services Walkin Interviews. The Candidates who are interested to get job in TeamLease Services can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Recruitment Specialist Positions in Chennai Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending TeamLease Services Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Telegram Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
|Company Name||TeamLease Services Limited|
|Experience||2 – 7 Years|
|Job Role||Recruitment Specialist|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR|
|Salary||₹ 4,00,000 – 7,50,000 P.A|
About Company : -TeamLease is India’s Largest Staffing Solutions Company
-Turnover INR 5000 Crores
-Largest Temporary Staffing Company, Ranked Top 10 in Permanent Staffing
-3500 corporate customers, 1,75,000+ Temp Associates in 880 locations
– Listed in BSE & NSE
Job Description :
Roles and Responsibilities
The Recruitment Consultant is responsible for handling the Permanent/Contract hiring needs of client organizations of TeamLease Services. Our clients span multiple verticals including Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Industrial, Specialty Chemicals, Consumer and Pharma etc.,.
The role entails the following:
1. Responsible for end to end requirement cycle.
2. Client Engagement
3. Recruitment Planning and Execution
4. Candidate Engagement
5. Negotiation management
He/She must possess the following capabilities
- Strong experience in any Recruitment background (Preferably in IT,Engineering, EPC, Chemical, O&G, Manufacturing, CD, FMCG, Auto, Power domain.)
- Maturity and high emotional quotient.
- Excellent communication skills and a good listener.
- Driven, passionate and ambitious in life.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong Communication Skills
- Should have good experience in end to end recruitment cycle including sourcing through portals and social media, mapping, headhunting, candidate screening, offer negotiation etc. – Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills with clients, candidates, and other stakeholders.
Perks and Benefits
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 2nd to 10th September 2020.
Walkin Time : 9:30 AM to 3.00 PM
No 3 , Crompton Building ,
3rd Floor,Kodambakkam High Road , Nungambakkam,
Chennai -34, Landmark : Palmgrove Hotel
Contact Person : Narendran
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :