Tech Mahindra Walkin Interviews – Conducting On 16th Sep – 30th Sep 2019 (Except Sunday). The Candidates who are interested to get job in Tech Mahindra can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Technical Support Associate Position in Chandigarh Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Tech Mahindra Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
Job Details – Tech Mahindra Walkin Interviews
|Company Name||Tech Mahindra|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Permanent|
|Functional Area||ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations|
|Salary||Rs: 50,000 – 2,25,000 P.A.|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- Quick learner & Team player.
- Willing to work in rotational shifts & night shifts.
- Confident and self-motivated with positive attitude.
- Good knowledge in UNIX & SQL.
- Good verbal / written communication skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
Documents to Carry:
- Original Certificates supporting your educational qualifications along with marks sheets.
- Xth Certificate.
- XIIth Certificate.
- Degree Certificate.
- Masters Certificate.
- Diploma/PG Diploma Certificate.
- Any other Certificate with supporting documents if any.
- Your last 3 months salary slip or salary certificate.
- Aadhar Card (Mandatory 2 Copies).
- Your relieving letter from your present organization.
- Service Certificate from the last employer as well as all previous employers.
- Two passport-sized color photographs (White background mandatory).
- PAN Card (Mandatory 2 Copies).
Walkin Date: 16th Sep – 30th Sep 2019 (Except Sunday).
Walkin Time : 10:00 AM – 03:00 PM.
Walkin Address :
Tech Mahindra, Rajiv Gandhi Chandigarh Technology Park,
Plot Number 23, Phase 2, Kishangarh, Chandigarh – 160101.
Company Profile : Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Technical Support Associates and the Society to Rise™. We are a USD 2.7 billion company with 84,000 professionals across 49 countries, helping 540 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our Consulting, Enterprise and Telecom solutions, platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to derive tangible business value. We are part of the USD 16.2 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 155,000 people in over 100 countries.
★ ★ Find Latest Walk-in’s & Other Job Notifications ★ ★
★ ★ Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs★ ★
★ ★ Upcoming Bank Jobs in India★ ★