Techbooks International Interviews For Freshers. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Techbooks International can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Research Analyst Positions in Delhi NCR,Noida Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Techbooks International Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
Techbooks International Walkin Interviews for Freshers/Exp as Research Analyst in @Delhi NCR,Noida
|Company Name||Techbooks International Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||Any Graduate,Post Graduate|
|Experience||1 – 4 Years|
|Job Location||Delhi NCR , Noida|
|Job Role||Research Analyst|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
₹ 90,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Company Profile : Aptara provides digital publishing solutions that deliver significant gains in cost, quality and time-to-market for content publishers. With comprehensive solutions across all delivery media, Aptaras expertise includes content technology solutions, eBook creation, app development, publishing services, content conversion, and eLearning. Founded in 1988 around its unique publishing technical expertise, Aptara is a company with over 5000 professionals deployed globally and serving leaders in Media and Publishing, Information Services, Professional Services, Manufacturing, Technology, Engineering, Hospitality, Healthcare and Government. For more information visit www.aptaracorp.com
Job Description :
1. Doing in depth Secondary Research. Responsible for researching and analyzing the company’s markets and competition.
2. Analyzing and interpreting data to find out facts, discover hidden trends and to capture key insights.
3. Analyzing Markets current and future opportunities.
4. Sorting through large amounts of data and picking out the relevant information.
5. Responsible for studying the current market and competition.
6. Review of legal documents, company’s annual reports, analyst reports and similar documents to pull out the relevant data.
7. Working on excel and MS word to prepare qualitative as well as quantitative reports
Walkin Date : 24th to 27th March 2020
Walkin Time : 10:00 AM onwards
Walkin Address :
Aptara, A-37, Sector – 60,
NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh – 201301,
Contact Person : Adesh Kumar ( 41682424 )
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :