Tidal Wave Infotech Walkin Interviews. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Tidal Wave Infotech can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Software Developer Positions in Chennai Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Tidal Wave Infotech Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
|Company Name||Tidal Wave Infotech Private Limited|
|Experience||2 – 6 Years|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Permanent|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Salary||₹ 2,50,000 – 7,50,000 P.A|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
About Company : Tidalwave Infotech Private Limited (www.agtwi.com) is an end-to-end Information and Communication Technology solution consulting firm that delivers innovative, scalable enterprise business solutions to help our clients to reduce costs, increase revenue and gain competitive advantage through technology and skilled manpower. Tidalwave is an offshore development centre of ALIA ICT, Saudi Arabia who provide services all over Middle East in enterprise software, Information Technology Enabled Services and product developments.
Job Description :
- Programming Experience in developing web applications using .Net Core 2.2+, .Net frameworks 3.5+ , ASP.Net with C#, ASP.Net MVC
- Ability to create simple and intuitive user interfaces using HTML5 and CSS3
- knowledge of Core Angular and Angular 4+.
- Good Knowledge on ADO.NET, Entity Framework and LINQ.
- Exposure in building API , RESTful web services and JSON.
- Programming experience for MS SQL Server database platform
- Exposure in RDLC, and Crystal Reports
- Ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements.
- Hands on experience in Mobile app development.
- Ability to work in a cross-platform environment.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, Agile, release often environment
- Programming using standards coding practices and debugging skills
- Ability to explore new tools and technology
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience
Required Candidate profile
- Good communication skills
- Collaborate with Team Leads to clearly understand functional and non- functional requirements
- Must be able to work effectively both in a team environment and individually.
- Implement high quality code in an agile, test-driven development environment.
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work with a positive attitude.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 7th to 11th September 2020.
Walkin Time : 10.30 AM – 5.30 PM
33, Celestial Centre,
Usman Road, T.Nagar,
Contact Person : Syed Azim ( 8667328749 )
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :