TNSTC Recruitment – Released advertisement for the post of Apprentices Posts For 660 vacancies.Candidates with B.E / B.Tech / Diploma can apply for this position from 25.09.2019.candidates can attend interview on 21.10.2019.
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
TNSTC Recruitment For 660 Apprentices Posts
|Name Of Post||No.Of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|Apprentices Posts||660||Check Notification||Monthly Stipend (INR) Rs.4984/-|
Qualification: Category – I Graduate Apprentices:-
– A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
– A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
– Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
B. Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:-
– A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
– A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
– A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Age Limit :Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Pay Scale : Graduate Apprentices : Monthly Stipend (INR) Rs.4984/-
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices : Monthly Stipend (INR) Rs.3542/-
Selection Process : Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR) is interested with the task of preparation of shortlist from the online application data. Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email id. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification at Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR), Chennai.
Important Dates :
Online Application starting date : 25.09.2019
Last date for enrolling in NATS portal ; 11.10.2019
Last date for applying TNSTC (Kumbakonam/ Villupuram/ Nagercoil/ Tirunelveli) through Board Of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region) : 21.10.2019
Declaration of Shortlisted list : 24.10.2019
Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates : 30.10.2019, 31.10.2019, 01.11.2019 & 02.11.2019
How To Apply For TNSTC Recruitment : For students who have not so far enrolled in the National Web Portal
a. Go to www.mhrdnats.gov.in
b. Click Enroll
c. Complete the application form
d. A unique Enrolment Number for each student will be generated.
Please note: Please wait for atleast one day for enrollment verification and approval. After this student can proceed to Step 2.
Step 2 :
b. Click Establishment Request Menu
c. Click Find Establishment
d. Upload Resume
e. Choose Establishment name
f. Type “BOARD OF APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING (SOUTHERN REGION) ” and search
g. Click apply
h. Click apply again
★ ★ Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs★ ★
★ ★ Upcoming Bank Jobs in India★ ★
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :