VERGA Attachments Walkin Interviews. The Candidates who are interested to get job in VERGA Attachments can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Design Engineer/Manager Position in Bangalore Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending VERGA Attachments Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
|Company Name||VERGA Attachments Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||8 – 10 Years|
|Job Role||Design Engineer/Manager|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance|
|Industry||Construction, Engineering, Cement, Metals|
About Company : Verga Attachments Private Limited is a Leading Manufacturer of Various Attachments for Construction Equipment, Earth Moving Machineries, Mining and Agriculture Machineries across the Globe. Verga Supplies custom built attachments to USA, CANADA, EUROPE, AUSTRALIA, MIDDLE EAST and NEW ZEALAND. Verga is a 100% export-oriented unit with ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2015 Certification. Verga Built attachments are used on Volvo, CAT, JCB, Takeuchi, Doosan excavators and backhoe loaders.
Job Description :
- Preparation of Presentation drawings, process drawings, Job Work & BOI drawings as per the design time plan and ensure completion as per the plan.
- Perform Design QC on the Presentation drawings, process drawings, Job Work & BOI drawings.
- Create 3D CAD models from customer start models or from concept. Create DXF files for Production purposes and control the latest revisions. Prepare Cost summary sheets and Technical Assessment
- Conduct Design reviews and contribute to continuous improvement by developing new work processes and procedures. Perform Feasibility Analysis for all the orders assigned.
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation including bill of materials, Customer instructions and test processes. Maintain log of activities performed.
- Manage CAD, Autodesk Inventor, Solid works, and NX data files. Handle Complete File management activities for Assigned customers.
- Maintain customer Data and property as per the established guidelines.
- Maintain and safe guard Verga Property such as designs, drawings, models, concepts, step files, and other documents under the Quality management system and order Management Systems.
- Generate ECR and ECN for modification to designs and perform the impact analysis.
Update Master Lists with current revision levels and host it on server at all times.
- Modify drawings in accordance with approved Engineering Changes. Input data for computer-based MRP system, including parts master and bills of material. Handle multiple assignments. Provide technical support to resolve problems in manufacturing, procurement and the field.
- Communicate with customer and obtain approvals only with prior written approval from supervisor/manager.
- Submit all the relevant NPD Documents on Time to the NPD team and related stake holders.
- Ensure latest revision of Drawings are available in the shop and all old, obsolete and superseded copies are controlled.
- Review drawings for accuracy, conformance to project requirements, manufacture ability and established company practices and procedures. Incorporate all Customer requirements into Process Drawings but not limited, to CTQs, Key Characteristics, Tolerances, Special requirements, Paint and/or surface finish requirements.
- Implement CA-PA with respect to failure Modes and Occurred Non-conformance.
- Develops manufacturing drawings in accordance with applicable standards
Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports shared by Customer and/or Marketing Department.
- Resolve problems and improve manufacture ability and serviceability of products working with Production and procurement personnel.
- Develop and recommend changes if any for manufacturing processes.
- Prepare equipment, instrument and material lists for mechanical and process systems.
- Generate specifications, drawings, and information for integrated custom designed mechanical and process system. Utilize reverse engineering best practices to facilitate product design and development.
- Develop product design ideas and concepts.
- Design and development of precision fixtures and tooling for customer applications.
- Specification development, detailed design, prototyping, validation and release of mechanical drawings.
- Lead the team of Design Engineers, responsible for all design activities performed by the team.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 22nd to 28th August 2020.
Walkin Time : 9:30 AM to 4.00 PM
VERGA Attachments Pvt. Ltd.
No. 28B Phase-I KIADB Industrial Area
MALUR 563130 Karnataka INDIA.
Contact Person : Sarala
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :