Wipro Walkin Interviews. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Wipro can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Financial Analyst Positions in Pune Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Wipro Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
Wipro Technologies Limited Conducting Walkin Interviews for Financial Analyst Positions @Pune,Any Graduate
|Company Name||Wipro Limited|
|Job Role||Financial Analyst|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit|
Best in Industry
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITeS|
Company Profile : Wipro’s Digital Operations and Platforms (DOP) is a leader in providing next generation technology to global enterprises. We combine our core business knowledge with leading technologies such as digital, robotics process automation, cognitive technologies and analytics to offer powerful business intelligence that helps in improving business visibility, allowing business leaders to respond quickly to evolving market needs. Our technology and wide delivery footprint have created billions of dollars in value for clients globally and has been widely recognized by industry experts and analysts.
Job Description :
- Good Knowledge in General Accounting
- Preparation and processing of Journal entries
- Preperation of Balancesheet Reconciliations and Reporting
- 24*5 Working Environment
- Carry out tasks to develop and attain team objectives and team work.
- Ability to work under pressure and stretched deadlines
- Good Oral & Written Communication skills inorder to handle the client queries
- Good Knowledge in General Accounting Process and experience in R2R process
Preparation and processing of Journal entries
- Preparation of Balance sheet Reconciliation (Includes Customer / Supplier A/C Reconciliation)
- Demonstrate understanding of reconciliation process and understand accounting impact and double entry in general ledger
- Preperation of Adhoc reports as per the management requirements
- Timely accounting of Foreign & Local purchases invoices and Expenses post approvals
- Tracking of Supplier Credit terms/ Discount terms/liasion with Suppliers for the smooth operational flow
- Liasion with Debit controler & followup for Payments through finance supervisors
- Maintain service level with customer base Measure progress against SLA and consistently satisfy customer in a metrics focused organisation
- Provide reporting to management on issues or escalations
- Carry out tasks to develop and attain team objectives.
- Active participation in the Weekly Huddle meetings and other Client Meetings.
- Ability to work under pressure and stretched deadline
- Maintain the official and Confidential records
Walkin Date : 6th March 2020
Walkin Time : 10:00 AM to 1.00 PM
Walkin Address :
Wipro LTD, Hinjewadi Phase 1.
Contact person : Yashshri.
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :