Wipro Walkin Interviews. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Wipro can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Associate/Senior Associate Positions in Delhi NCR Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Wipro Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
Wipro Technologies Limited Conducting Walkin Interviews for Associate(Non Technical) Positions @Delhi NCR
|Company Name||Wipro Limited|
|Qualification||Any Graduate,Post Graduate|
|Job Location||Delhi NCR|
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
Best in Industry
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Company Profile : Wipro’s Digital Operations and Platforms (DOP) is a leader in providing next generation technology to global enterprises. We combine our core business knowledge with leading technologies such as digital, robotics process automation, cognitive technologies and analytics to offer powerful business intelligence that helps in improving business visibility, allowing business leaders to respond quickly to evolving market needs. Our technology and wide delivery footprint have created billions of dollars in value for clients globally and has been widely recognized by industry experts and analysts.
Job Description :
You and your friends are invited by WIPRO DO&P Talent Acquisition team for Voice Process.
- Responsible for resolution of issues faced by the customers.
- offer the right solutions to the customers.
- Quickly and accurately perform multi-tasks like talking, listening, documenting
- information, seeking information and problem solving.
- Work effectively as a team member and facilitate cooperative environment to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Command over grammatically correct spoken / written English.
- Ability Skill Required (Basic computer skills, other domain specific tests)
- Willingness to work in 24/7 work environment.
- Shifts – Night Shift
- Experience/Freshers can also apply.
Documents to be carried for the interview:
- 2 passport size photographs in color
- 2 printed copies of your resume
- 1 photo identity proof (original + photocopy)
- Do not carry any laptop or pen drive with you.
Candidate should not be pursuing any regular course .
Walkin Date : 3rd to 6th March 2020
Walkin Time : 11:00 AM to 3.00 PM
Walkin Address :
Mohan Co-operative A, 23, Mathura Rd,
Jangpura Industrial Area, Sarita Vihar,
New Delhi, Delhi 110044.
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :