Wipro Walkin Interviews – Conducting On 24th August 2019. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Wipro can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Graphic/ Website Designer Position in Chennai Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Wipro Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
Job Details – Wipro Walkin Interview
|Qualification||Any Graduation/Post Graduation|
|Experience||0 – 3 yrs|
|Job Role||Graphic/ Website Designer|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
- Manual invoice processing, handling exceptions.
- Vendor Master maintenance.
- Vendor Reconciliations.
- Processing/releasing hold invoices.
- Guide the team in improvement projects and quality audits.
- MI reporting.
- Payment run Perform/Review.
- Ensuring delivery of transitioned process as per SLA.
- Ensures team bonding.
- Ensure full attendance of team.
- Meeting SLA Targets.
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills.
- Good in domain.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills .
- Should be flexible to work in night shift (US/Canadian/Australian Shift).
- Microsoft Suite, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator CS5, Suitcase Fusion.
- Advantage to know Sales Force.
Walkin Date: 24th August 2019.
Walkin Time :09:00 Am-10:30 Am
Wipro Ltd, CDC 3, Mezzanine Floor,
105 Anna Salai, Guindy, Chennai 32.
Contact person : Sobiya
Company Profile : Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 145,000 employees serving over 900 clients in 61 countries. The company posted revenues of $6.9 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2013. Wipro helps customers to do business better leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and a vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
★ ★ Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs★ ★
★ ★ Upcoming Bank Jobs in India★ ★
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :