Wipro Walkin Interviews – Conducting On 3rd October – 4th October 2019. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Wipro can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical) Position in Gurgaon, Noida Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Wipro Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
Job Details – Wipro Walkin Interview
|Qualification||Any Graduation/Post Graduation|
|Experience||0 – 3 yrs|
|Job Location||Gurgaon, Noida|
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations|
|Salary||INR 50,000 – 2,75,000 PA.|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITeS|
- Attractive Reward and recognition program celebrating successes and achievements.
- Enhancement of skills through Advance Excel trainings & Trainings on SAP.
- Saturday, Sunday fixed off.
- Both side cab facilities.
- Frequent training and development opportunities to acquire and enhance new skills.
- Fun workplace where people bond and stay motivated.
- Career opportunities that are quick and offers varied exposure.
- 0-3 years work experience preferably in payroll or other transactional processing or backend work.
- Skilled in computer applications including Excel Word with typing Speed of minimum 25 WPM 90% Accuracy.
- Proficiency in Data Sorting, IF conditions in V Look up.
- Ability of performing rule based transactions with simple calculations.
- You should demonstrate good written verbal communication.
- Flexibility to work in night shifts & to sign a service agreement for one year.
Please carry below mandatory documents:
- Updated Resume Copy.
- Copy of your PAN Card & Adhaar card(Both Mandatory) .
- 2 Passport size Photographs.
- Xerox Copy of consolidated mark sheet / provisional certificate / degree certificate.
- Copy of experience/Relieving Certificate is mandatory for experienced candidate.
Walkin Date: 3rd October – 4th October 2019.
Walkin Time : 11:00 AM Onwards.
Wipro Limited Building 2 ,
Candor Tech Space,Tikri ,Sector 48 Gurgaon – 122001,Haryana.
Company Profile : Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 145,000 employees serving over 900 clients in 61 countries. The company posted revenues of $6.9 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2013. Wipro helps customers to do business better leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and a vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
★ ★ Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs★ ★
★ ★ Upcoming Bank Jobs in India★ ★
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :